All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tourism Tattler Trade Journal magazine is an essential resource for information on the travel, tourism and hospitality trade in Africa. The readership profile includes product owners, stakeholders and executives in the African travel trade, overseas travel agents and brokers, trade services suppliers and tourism related academic institutions, teachers and students. The editorial content covers a wide array of subject matter, including Achievements & Accolades, Attractions, Business & Finance, Competitions, Conservation, Destinations, Guiding, Hospitality, Legal, Letters, Marketing, Niche Tourism, Property & Investment, Responsible Tourism, Risk & Insurance, Safety & Security, Techlogy, Trade News, Training & Education and Transport.
- Author BiographyThe Tourism Tattler Trade Journal is the official trade publication of the Southern Africa Tourism Services Association (SATSA) and of the Regional Tourism Organisation of Southern Africa (RETOSA). The Tourism Tattler is published alternate monthly (six issues per year). Editorial contributions are submitted by experts in their specific field of specialization and service to the African tourism and travel trade.
- Author(s)MR Desmond Langkilde
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $22.40New
- AU $14.93New
- AU $14.05New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.50
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.82
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.40
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.