All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a systematic and comprehensive guide to the current state of kwledge on tourism and water. It is the first book to thoroughly examine the interrelationships of tourism and water use based on global, regional and business perspectives. Its assessment of tourism's global impact along with its overviews of sectoral and management approaches will provide a benchmark by which the water sustainability of tourism will be measured for years to come. In making a clear case for greater awareness and enhanced water management in the tourism sector, it is hoped that the book will contribute to the wise and sustainable use of this critical resource. The book is interdisciplinary in coverage and international in scope. It is designed as essential reading for t only students of tourism but also practitioners.
- Author BiographyStefan Gossling is Professor at Lund University and Linnaeus University, Sweden and Research Coordinator at the Western Norway Research Institute. His research focuses on tourism and resource use, climate change, tourism and development, mobility studies, transport psychology, low-carbon tourism and climate policy. C. Michael Hall is Professor at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and is also affiliated to the University of Oulu, Finland and Linnaeus University, Sweden. His main areas of research are tourism, regional development, social marketing, conservation and environmental change, gastronomy and sustainable consumption. Daniel Scott is Professor and Research Chair at the University of Waterloo, Canada. His research interests include the human dimensions of global environmental change, sustainable tourism and climate and society interactions.
- Author(s)C. Michael Hall,Daniel Scott,Stefan Gossling
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism Essentials
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel View Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.