Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMajor changes have occurred in the tourism industries in Central Europe which have implications t just for the countries involved but for all of the tourism industries in Europe. Tourism in Transition provides a detailed analysis of the role of tourism in the ecomic transition which has swept central and eastern Europe since 1989. The work on privatization in particular is highly invative and will be of interest to a wider community of social scientists beyond tourism specialists.
- Author BiographyAllan M. Williams is Professor of Human Geography and European Studies at the University of Exeter. Vladimir Balaz is Senior Researcher at the Institute of Forecasting at the Slovak Academy of Science.
- Author(s)Allan M. Williams,Vladimir Balaz
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleTourism, Retailing and Consumption
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight417 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.