All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTournament of Appeals investigates the leave to appeal process in Canada and explores how and why certain cases win a place on the Court's agenda and others do t. Drawing from systematically collected information on the process, applications, and lawyers that has never before been used in studies of Canada's Supreme Court, Flemming offers both a qualitatively and quantitatively-based explanation of how Canada's justices grant judicial review.
- Author BiographyRoy B. Flemming is a professor in the Department of Political Science at Texas A & M University.
- Author(s)Roy B. Flemming
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.