All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionTournament of Appeals investigates the leave to appeal process in Canada and explores how and why certain cases win a place on the Court's agenda and others do t. Drawing from systematically collected information on the process, applications, and lawyers that has never before been used in studies of Canada's Supreme Court, Flemming offers both a qualitatively and quantitatively-based explanation of how Canada's justices grant judicial review.
- Author BiographyRoy B. Flemming is a professor in the Department of Political Science at Texas A & M University.
- Author(s)Roy B. Flemming
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note20 tables, 6 figures
- Weight281 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.