All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionToussaint L'Ouverture was the leader of the Haitian Revolution in the late eighteenth century, in which slaves rebelled against their masters and established the first free black republic. In this collection of his writings and speeches, Jean-Bertrand Aristide, the liberation theologian and former Haitian president, demonstrates L'Ouverture's profound contribution to the struggle for equality.
- Author BiographyJEAN-BERTRAND ARISTIDE was the elected president of Haiti. He served three terms, in 1991, from 1994-1996, and from 2001-2004.
- Author(s)Jean-Bertrand Aristide
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.