All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTout Hache: meat chopped, minced or ground - but t only meat. Many countries have a fine tradition of mixing and binding an array of ingredients to create simple but delicious dishes, whether chopped up finely as tartare, fashioned into burgers or rolled into meatballs, boulettes or dumplings. Borrowing from such global culinary heritage and inspired by the popularity of street food and New York-style delicatessens, the team behind Cafe Moderne in Paris reinvents in Tout Hache the modest meatball in a surprising number of variations. Here you'll find appealing recipes using beef and lamb, of course, but also tuna, salmon and prawns. Discover such aromatic combinations as Veal Boulettes with Herbs, Chicken Boulettes with Sesame, Lebanese-style Steak Tartare, Tartare of Shrimp, Mango and Coconut Milk, and - for those with an even sweeter tooth - Chocolate Coconut Truffles. Proving that there's more to meatballs than tomato sauce, this stylish collection of over 30 recipes also features a variety of sauces and accompaniments, including creamed polenta, classic frites and mixed fried vegetables.
- Author BiographyCAFE MODERNE is a chic restaurant in Bastille, Paris, run by three friends, one a trained chef and two with a passion for the street food of New York. The menu they have created, offering a tempting variety of meatballs and burgers served with mix-and-match sauces, is a celebration of the culinary love affair that exists between Paris and New York.
- Author(s)Moderne Cafe
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note75 colour photographs
- Weight839 g
- Width212 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.