All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the age of cross-channel commerce, successful firms must identify, develop, and implement the right cross-channel services to attract and satisfy their target customers. This book aims to assist multi-channel players to increase their company's performance and enhance their overall value proposition by showing how to select the appropriate cross-channel strategy and how to establish synergies between online and offline channels.
- Author BiographyDr. Felix Brunner (Migros Genossenschaftsbund, Zurich); Prof. Dr. Thomas Rudolph (University of St. Gallen)
- Author(s)Felix Brunner,Thomas Rudolph
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note30 colour illustrations, 30 farb. Abb.
- Weight279 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.