All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the increased impact of n-market forces on business reputation, there has never been a greater need to grasp corporate social performance. This book demonstrates that a holistic perspective on corporate citizenship that accommodates the importance of profits and other time-hored social values is both desirable and possible.
- Author BiographyMARC ORLITZKY is Associate Professor of Management at Penn State University, Altoona, USA. He serves on the editorial review boards of the Academy of Management Journal and Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society, and has published extensively in several other leading journals. He gained his PhD at the University of Iowa, USA. DIANE L. SWANSON is Professor of Management and the von Waaden Professor of Business Administration at Kansas State University, USA. Recognized in several Who's Who bibliographical indices, she is an Associate Editor for the Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society, serves on the editorial boards of the Academy of Management Review and Business Ethics Quarterly, and has published extensively in other leading journals. She gained her PhD at the University of Pittsburgh, USA.
- Author(s)Diane L. Swanson,Marc Orlitzky
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.