All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the elections of 1994 and 1997, the book evaluates campaign strategies, voting habits, party loyalty and the decline of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI). The contributors are drawn from the US and Mexico.
- Author BiographyJorge I. Dominguez is the Director of the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and Clarence Dillon Professor of International Affairs at Harvard University. Alejandro Poire is a young scholar at Harvard University and is Visiting Professor at Instituto Technologico Autonomo de Mexico.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/1999
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Poire,Jorge I. Dominguez
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.