All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith China replacing the United States as the world's leading energy user and net oil importer, its relations with the Middle East is becoming a major issue with global implications. Horesh and his contributors set out to analyse the implications of China's growing presence in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyNiv Horesh is Professor (Chair) and Director of the China Policy Institute at the University of Nottingham, UK. He has published numerous books and articles on global business, economic history and international relations. Before embarking on his academic career, Horesh worked as China consultant for the Australian government. He published Asian Thought on China's Changing International Relations with Palgrave Macmillan in 2014.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Nottingham China Policy Institute Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byNiv Horesh
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.