All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the foremost historians of intellectual life and education in Germany, Fritz Ringer has brought together in this volume several of his articles, most of which are t easily available are published here in English for the first time. They focus on a whole range of contemporary and historical debates about the relationship between ideas and their context, the role of education and middle-class consciousness, the social role of academics and intellectuals, and competing ideals of learning, science, and history.
- Author BiographyFritz Ringer has taught at Harvard, Indiana, and Boston Universities and is now Mellon University Professor of History at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Fritz K. Ringer
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.