All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionDesigning an inclusive curriculum for all pupils is t easy. The practicing teachers who have written this book offer clearly laid out ideas and objectives for learning that goes beyond the National Curriculum. It incorporates a holistic approach to the development of a relevant curriculum for pupils and students who experience profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD).
- Author BiographyThe Dorchester Curriculum Group is comprised of practising teachers from schools in Dorset, Bournemouth and Poole who are currently working with pupils and students who experience PMLD.
- Author(s)Dorchester Curriculum Group
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.