All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionLeading academics, politicians and practitioners from Community Institutions, Intergovernmental fora and Member States, debate on the ever-increasing cooperation in the area of immigration in Europe. What is the current situation, how do the new agreements affect Community Nationals, what initiatives have been taken at different levels, what are the factors to be taken into account in order to build a coherent European immigration policy? This book brings together a collection of perspectives of specialists in the fields of immigration and asylum. Expressed in a style that is both authoritative and accessible, it will hopefully be a significant contribution to an ongoing debate.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Gina D. Korella, Attorney at Law, Institute of Social Work, Programme for refugees, Athens. Patrick M. Twomey: International and European Law Unit, Law Faculty, University of Liverpool.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Weight270 g
- Height240 mm
- Edited byG.D. Korella,Patrick M. Twomey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.