Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first part of this fascinating book outlines the dreams of liberal ecomics and political scientists. The thinkers sketch out frameworks for policy, which, in increasing the domain for individual action, will give rise to beneficial results and lead to a better and more prosperous soceity. The second part of the book shows how an earlier generation of liberal ecomists turned ideas into action. Led by Ralph Harris and Arthur Seldon, the authors writing for the IEA helped to turn back the tide of collectivism by exposing its intellectual failings.
- Author BiographyPhilip Booth is Editorial and Programme Director and the Institute of Economic Affairs and Professor of Insurance and Risk Management at the Sir John Cass Business School, City University.
- Author(s)Philip Booth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.