All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative analysis of the evolution ofUK and German broadcasting policies, adding to the developing area of comparative research on media and communications policy. The book focuses on processes of marketization and liberalization as they have affected policy-making, national regulatory frameworks and media structures.
- Author BiographyCHRISTIAN POTSCHKA is a postgraduate researcher in the Department of Social Sciences at the University of Loughborough, UK.
- Author(s)Christian Potschka
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.