All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the latest developments in telecommunication and millimeter techlogy, this reference explains how recent research should be used for creating adaptable designs and applications, and offers alternative telecommunication techlogy for achieving an adaptable millimeter wave reflector imaging system. A discussion of an adaptable reflector that can be integrated in a wave-imaging system to reduce ise is also included.
- Author BiographyGert Poesen in pursuing a PhD in electronics and informatics at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Author(s)Gert Poesen
- PublisherVUB University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintVUB University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.