All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionHeidegger is widely regarded as the 20th Century's most original philosopher. Towards the Definition of Philosophy brings together - in their first English translation - two of his seminal lecture courses, The Idea of Philosophy and the Problem of Worldview and Phemelogy and Transcendental Philosophy Value, as well as the lecture, On the Nature of the University and Academic Study. The volume also includes a short glossary.
- Author BiographyMartin Heidegger (1889-1976) is regarded as one of the twentieth century's most important philosophers. Ted Sadler was formerly Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Sydney, Australia. His publications include Heidegger and Aristotle: The Question of Being (Continuum, 1996) and Nietzsche: Truth and Redemption (Continuum, 1995).
- Author(s)Martin Heidegger
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.