All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years ago John Hull wrote What Prevents Christian Adults from Learning? . This new book asks What Prevents Christian Adults from Acting? How has it come about that the Church appears to be so preoccupied with itself? What happened to the quest for the social justice of the Kingdom of God? John Hull's search for understanding took him back to the prophetic tradition of the Bible, and he discovered that this has become neglected and even betrayed. Christian discipleship must be more than church-going and prayer. Christians must resist the unjust structures of society in the prophetic tradition. Theological reflection is t eugh!
- Author BiographyJohn Hull is Honorary Professor of Practical Theology at the Queen's Foundation in Birmingham.
- Author(s)John M. Hull
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.