Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionWhy don't young people vote? It's a question that has been asked by pollsters for years. The 18- to 24-year-old demographic records the lowest voter turut at elections and it doesn't look to be showing signs of stopping. Being one of this demographic, Mitchell Agg looks into this question and tries to shed light on why his peers don't enter polling stations on election day. Through four main reasons, Mitchell helps us answer this question as well as giving some solutions.
- Author BiographyBorn in Gloucestershire in 1993, Mitchell Agg has only lived under four prime ministers. Mitchell doesn't have a degree and wasn't a straight 'A' student. Instead, he left school, entered the workplace and began writing. Since the publication of his first book in 2013, Mitchell has written three more books, two feature-length screenplays and has made two short films. He also has his own blog where he writes about politics, social science and current affairs.
- Author(s)Mitchell Agg
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.