All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMany Europeans think that town twinning has greatly contributed to integration in Europe after the Second World War. This book, based on observations and interviews with twinning practitioners in small towns, reveals the social and cultural processes that inform twinning as a transnational practice, its perspectives and its limits.
- Author BiographyAndreas Langenohl is Professor of Sociology at Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany. His research and teaching interests encompass modernization theory and it critique, notions of the public sphere, transnationalism, social studies of finance and the epistemology of the social sciences.
- Author(s)Andreas Langenohl
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleEurope in a Global Context
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.