Township Grants of Lands in New Hampshire, Vol. 28: Included in the Masonian Patent Issued Subsequent to 1746 by the Masonian Proprietary; Arranged and Presented in Alphabetical Order and Comprising All from N to W Inclusive, with Plans, Bibliographical C by Albert Stillman Batchellor (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Best-selling in Textbooks
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Township Grants of Lands in New Hampshire, Vol. 28: Included in the Masonian Patent Issued Subsequent to 1746 by the Masonian Proprietary; Arranged and Presented in Alphabetical Order and Comprising All From N to W Inclusive, With Plans, Bibliographical Citations, and Complete Indexes; Town Charters; Mason Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Court convened: That His Excellency the Goverr be hereby authorized and empowered, with the advice and consent of the Council, to employ some suitable person - and fix his compensation, to be paid out of any money in the treasury t otherwise appropriated - to collect, arrange, transcribe, and superintend the publication of such portions of the early state and provincial records and other state papers of New Hampshire as the Goverr may deem proper; and that eight hundred copies of each volume of the same be printed by the state printer, and distributed as follows: namely, one copy to each city and town in the state, one copy to such of the public libraries in the state as the Goverr may designate, fifty copies to the New Hampshire Historical Society, and the remainder placed in the custody of the state librarian, who is hereby authorized to exchange the same for similar publications by other states. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Albert Stillman Batchellor
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.