Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $24.93Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe mutilated body of a senior banker is found on a remote Kent beach. Could the man's death be linked to the scandal engulfing his employer, a global investment bank created by the CIA to help it track terrorism financing? Kate Pendragon, a financial analyst seconded to MI5, discovers that the bank is close to collapse, something that threatens to bring down the CIA. Elsewhere, intelligence is gathered on an Islamic terrorist cell intent on triggering a nuclear catastrophe to rig the world's financial markets - rigged, it would appear, by the Americans. But will rogue agents in the CIA really allow the disaster to happen in order save their bank? Pendragon believes the intelligence community on both sides of the Atlantic could be falling for a sophisticated hoax. Only, one is listening to her. And the clock is ticking...
- Author BiographyJamie Doward has been a journalist on the Observer for 16 years. In his career, he has worked as a business reporter, the Home Affairs editor, the Religious Affairs correspondent, the Social Affairs Editor, the diarist and, currently, its Senior Reporter.
- Author(s)Jamie Doward
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/04/2016
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.