All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionToxicology is an integral part of the risk assessment process. In this book, investigators from the scientific and regulatory communities describe recent technical developments in risk assessment embracing toxicology and its allied sciences, risk qualification and characterisation, risk management, and risk communication. Case studies pertaining to current issues involving chemical and environmental risks, including military and industrial scenarios, are presented. Chapters describe value and ethical choices underlying toxicological decisions, ecomic and legal implications of regulations, understanding risk, and recommendations of the commission on risk assessment and risk management.
- Author(s)Harry Salem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, ports.
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byEugene J. Olajos,Harry Salem
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.