All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaynes manuals are written specifically for the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete eugh to be used by professional mechanics. Since 1960 Haynes has produced manuals written from hands-on experience based on a vehicle teardown with hundreds of photos and illustrations, making Haynes the world leader in automotive repair information.
- Author BiographyHaynes offers the best coverage for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs and motorcycles on the market today. Each manual contains easy to follow step-by-step instructions linked to hundreds of photographs and illustrations. Included in every manual: troubleshooting section to help identify specific problems; tips that give valuable short cuts to make the job easier and eliminate the need for special tools; notes, cautions and warnings for the home mechanic; color spark plug diagnosis and an easy to use index.
- Author(s)Editors of Haynes Manuals
- PublisherHaynes Manuals Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleHaynes Automotive Repair Manuals
- Place of PublicationNewbury Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaynes Manuals Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.