All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLumphy, StingRay, and Plastic the toys from the beloved chapter books Toys Go Out, Toy Dance Party, and Toys Come Home are back in a glorious full-color picture book, perfect for gift-giving this holiday season. Acclaimed author Emily Jenkins and Caldecott Medal winning illustrator Paul Zelinsky have created a book destined to become a classic. Children who have loved listening to the Toys trilogy, as well as those meeting the toys for the very first time, will be thrilled to see Lumphy, StingRay, and Plastic venture outdoors to play in the sw. Together the toys build a swman, make sw angels, and, when day is done, head back inside their cozy house and wait for the return of the Little Girl. A funny and tender adventure. The Wall Street Journal Utterly enchanting; a perfect bedtime read. School Library Journal, Starred
- Author BiographyEmily Jenkins is the author of numerous award-winning picture books, including Water in the Park, a Booklist Editors Choice and a Bulletin Blue Ribbon Book; Lemonade in Winter, a Publishers Weekly Best Children s Book of the Year; and two Boston Globe Horn Book Honor Books: Five Creatures and That New Animal. She also wrote the three chapter books in the Toys trilogy: Toys Go Out, Toy Dance Party, and Toys Come Home. She lives in Brooklyn, New York. Learn more at emilyjenkins.com. Caldecott Medalist Paul O. Zelinsky is one of the most acclaimed picture book illustrators working today. He is the illustrator of Dust Devil by Anne Isaacs, a New York Times Notable Book and an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum winner. He received the Caldecott Medal for his retelling of Rapunzel and three Caldecott Honors for his illustrations in Rumpelstiltskin, Hansel and Gretel, and Anne Isaacs's Swamp Angel. He also illustrated the three chapter books in the Toys trilogy: Toys Go Out, Toy Dance Party, and Toys Come Home. Visit the illustrator at paulozelinsky.com.
- Author(s)Emily Jenkins,Paul O. Zelinsky
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width283 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.