All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated board book, Toys Talking will surprise and delight the very youngest readers In this deceptively simple board book, Leanne Shapton explores the inner life of children's toys. Designed to appeal to the very youngest readers, penguins, panda bears, stuffed dogs and cuddly cats reflect on jokes, consider the weather, and long for tomorrow to come.
- Author BiographyLeanne Shapton is an artist, author and publisher and recipient of the 2012 National Book Critic's Circle Award for autobiography. Her most recent book, Women in Clothes, was a collaboration with Sheila Heti and Heidi Julavits. She lives in New York with her family.
- Author(s)Leanne Shapton
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParticular Books
- Weight494 g
- Width175 mm
- Height169 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.82Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.