Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionAmbress ad'Allace, born to the lowest caste of bility, must marry well to have any chance of a better life. Since childhood, she has been tutored in the art of making a match with a son of the Fiefe, but the odds are against her. However, Ambress has one possession that would make her the envy of even the royals in her land: an incomplete set of ancient necklaces full of talismanic magic. Growing up perilously on the edge of higher society, Ambress hopes these necklaces are her key to landing a ble boy and securing her future. But despite all her tutoring, she falls in love with the slave boy Prandor, even though marriage is t for love but title. Ambress cant possibly give herself to Prandor, who has had her heart since they were children. Or can she? In a world where the lines between the classes are thick, and one misstep spells ruin for generations to come, is there any magic that allows them each other?
- Author(s)Macaulay C Hunter
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.