All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a wide range of exciting step-by-step projects to make your own toy, including techniques from simple sticking and pasting to more difficult techniques such as papier-mache and sewing. Supports the design and techlogy curriculum for KS2. Crafts include making a yo-yo, a beanbag frog, a racing car and a kaleidoscope.
- Author BiographyRita Storey started in children's books as a graphic designer but now works in various different roles, including author. She has a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction. As well as designing books, Rita has written titles on dancing, sport, and other non-fiction subjects. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMake and Use
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note50 specially commissioned photographs
- Weight131 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.