All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author/photographer Walter Wick w offers a new Level 1 reader series with lots of photographic search-and-find fun--especially for beginning readers! From the photographer of the bestselling I Spy books and creator of the Can You See What I See? series is a new search-and-find reader chock full of fun! Children can read the simple text and use the picture clues to search for dozens of hidden trinkets and toys! An illustrated word list in the back of the book provides extra support for the newest readers!
- Author BiographyWalter Wick is the photographer of the bestselling I Spy series as well as the author and photographer of the bestselling Can You See What I See? series. He lives with his wife, Linda, in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Walter Wick
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCartwheel Books
- Out-of-print date27/03/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.