All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop fine motor skills, strengthen muscle coordination, and improve hand-eye coordination by simply tracing the shape of your hand! Trace Your Hand & Draw supports the early stages of writing and drawing in children as young as 3 years old. Each simple step-by-step drawing exercise begins with tracing the hand in one of 12 different poses, and then transforming the outline into a fun farm animal. Wild Animals features 20+ different wild animals, each drawn using the traced shape of your hand in a variety of poses. With quick factoids about each animal and a pull-out paper pad to easily draw alongside each exercise, children will be so immersed creating alligators, lions, elephants, and penguins by simply tracing their hands that they won't realize they are also developing the basic foundation for learning how to write.
- Author BiographyA talented illustrator, Maite Balart studied fashion at the Duperre School of Applied Arts in Paris. She has since worked as an art director, graphic designer, stylist, photographer, and costume designer in the fashion industry. She is currently the editor of Mai Mai magazine.
- Author(s)Maite Balart
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleDrawing with Your Hand
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note50 color photos
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.