Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionKurt Weinstock has it all. He's had a secure job at the East Florida Shipyard for the past twenty-six years. His wife makes a good living as a real estate agent. His sons are headed off to college, and the mortgage is finally paid off . It's the perfect time for Kurt to think about retiring and relaxing in some Florida beach bungalow. But then, something happens and the world as Kurt knew it is gone. A destructive cosmic event occurs, leaving few survivors in rth Florida and possibly world-wide. Kurt has to follow his instincts to survive in this new primitive world, and somehow, his instincts make him into a mythic hero. People call him Captain Kurt, and they come from miles around, begging for his support and kwledge. What was once the life of an average Joe is w something quite different. It's t only the helpless that have come to Kurt for help, though. Along with dodging angry Floridian beasts, he w hides from incoming factions of survivors who do t believe in peace. Instead, they hope to exert their dominance over what's left of humanity, with Captain Kurt's help. Now, Kurt has much more to worry about than angry animals; apparently, humanity is better than the beasts.
- Author(s)E Nelson Stiles
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.