All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis series takes a group of young people who are training to become professionals at their chosen sport and explores their lives, training and goals.
- Author BiographyRita Storey started in children's books as a graphic designer but now works in various different roles, including author. She has a wealth of experience in children's non-fiction. As well as designing books, Rita has written titles on dancing, sport, and other non-fiction subjects. She lives and works in Devon.
- Author(s)Rita Storey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTraining to Succeed
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width217 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.