All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book you can harness your abilities to acheive jumping and throwing success! Let two ationally acclaimed coaches show you: Proper techniques Special drills to help you readch your full potential How to incorporate weightlifting into your ear-round program Plymetrics Plus tips on nutrition, coaching, workouts and more!
- Author BiographyFormer track coach at California STate University, Hayward and jump coach for the 1980 U.S. Olympic and 1983 Pan American Games track and field teams, Jim Santos is director of Families for Special Olympics International. The throws coach for the 1984 U.S. Olympic track and field team and the 1976 PAC-10 Coach of the Year, Ken Shannon is head track coach at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Jim Santos,Ken Shannon
- PublisherSports Illustrated Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSports Illustrated Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.d.
- Weight549 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.