All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrackday Car Preparation helps you choose the best upgrades for your trackday car. Tailored to your budget, your chosen car, and what you want to get out of your trackdays, this book gives advice on the best places to direct your modifications to deliver the results that you want. Whether you're after out-and-out speed, fun handling, or maybe tractability and adjustability, this book gives you the advice you need to help make your car a potential trackday winner.
- Author BiographyDavid Hornsey is an experienced racing driver and instructor, having competed in many series since first getting behind the wheel in 1995. An MSA qualified instructor of motorsport since 1999, he has worked with many racing schools and manufacturers, including Porsche GB and Ferrari Maserati (UK) Ltd., and is currently one of the small number of handpicked instructors working for Aston Martin on its world-wide driving events team. He has also instructed track day and race drivers from club level through to Formula One.
- Author(s)David Hornsey
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleSpeedPro Series
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note90
- Weight408 g
- Width206 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.