All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCounting animals is a challenging exercise. Many animals only come out at night. Others are very shy, and have become adept at avoiding people. Some live in remote places where it is difficult for people to observe them. Techlogy helps to make animal surveys easier. Examples include using satellite imaging to count whales and setting traps to count amphibians.
- Author(s)Tom Jackson
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Finders: Animal Trackers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.