All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to use the scientific method is key to carrying out experiments, taking measurements, or performing technical tasks. In this book, readers in real-world situations are tasked with following clues and using the scientific method to find out what happens during the spread of an epidemic. Informational text presents evidence and facts in the form of clues and side-bar details to help children develop critical thinking skills. A summary of the situation is included to show how each chapter contributes to the whole and for a solid understanding of the topic.
- Author(s)Tamra B Orr
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScience Explorer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width193 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.