All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionMammals inhabit every corner of our vast continent, yet the great majority of species are seldom seen. The only clue to their presence might be a footprint left on a muddy track, a scat deposited on a rocky ledge, or bones scattered on a forest floor. In Tracks, Scats and Other Traces, Barbara Triggs provides all information needed to identify mammals anywhere in Australia, using only the tracks or other signs they leave behind. Features a new cover design, and covers all Australian states and territories.
- Author BiographyBarbara Triggs has lived in the bush, among the mammals she writes about, since 1972. An authority on the identification of mammalian traces, she is the author of several natural history books. Mammal Tracks and Signs won the Whitley Award for the Best Field Guide in 1984.
- Author(s)Barbara Triggs
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- diesel762216 Jul, 2012by
Very Helpful identification book.
Sometimes we don't see the wildlife when we sleep but it's what they leave behind and this book is so helpful in identifying what other wildlife we may not see. It is very descriptive and has lots of photos to help with identification.