All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe time after the battle in the Dark Ones village, and at Mount Granite was quiet, but that did t last. It started with a mysterious streak of fire across the sky. The area dried, water was low, and it happened after the streak was seen in the western sky. What is this streak, and why did the world seem to be effected by it. The animals acted strange, completely against their nature during this time period as well. Some did t seem to be natural, in their in their growth as well. Eian has lived with his adopted parents Ashely and Seth for the past year, in Sunset village. Life had been good, but it was t going to last. Ashley and Seth leave for a well deserved vacation. They leave Eian with Seth's parents Blaine and Charity Dobe. Eian disappears along with the staff of which Portia and the Saber Toothed Shepherd had been imprisoned within at the battle of Mount Granite. A search party is formed to seach for the boy, but where would they start their search. Eain found himself in a dark and scary place, with all sorts of creatures, and beings, which all seemed to be out to just kill him. Eian discovers powers he did t kw he had, but he knew he had to try to learn how to use them; if he wants to make it out of this place alive. New Hope is in danger of being attacked by a creature thought dead, and with the help of ather being, New Hope may be destroyed. Will Ashely and the other Chosen Ones; as well as her family and friends be able to stop the evil, which is trying to control the world. Join the fight against powerful beings, and creatures great and small as the battle between good and evil continues once more.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author James. M. Fields I am from the City of Scottsburg, and I have lived here all my life; except for a short lived return to my parent's hometown in eastern Kentucky. I grew up in the school systems of Scott County Indiana, starting at Johnson Elementary, Scottsburg Junior High, and then Scottsburg Senior High. After getting out of school, I did a few small jobs, but then I went to work at Arvin Industries with the help of my dad. He had twenty some years in there by the time I started. It was a good job, but with all auto industries you have lay offs and sometimes more than once a year. While laid off, I would work at small jobs until called back. Once while laid off I went to work for Sylvania Industries of Seymour In. However, all in all Arvin was the job I considered my first, and only job, until the late 80's when there was a big labor strike. I left Arvin behind, and worked almost two years between the following jobs; helped finish the Wal-mart Distribution center in Seymour In., worked at Jay C food store in Seymour, and at TNT Video at Scottsburg. Finally, I landed a permanent job working for Multi Color Corporation, and I have been with them since 1992. I am a husband, father, and grandfather. I have 5 children, 6 grandchildren, and my wife Rita. She has been pushing me to get this book out. Well honey here it is. I want to thank my wife Rita and children along with my sister Deborah and her husband Jerry Kersey for their support in my writings. I look forward to the day my grandchildren can read my books. Some of the characters are of friends, and family, but some are still gamer tags of people I play with on Microsoft's Xbox Live, I want to thank Microsoft's Xbox Live for inspiring my friend Darrell Morgan to do his smack talking which brought these stories to life. I want to thank James Newton for his excellent cover art. Without him, this book would not be published yet; it would still be in the wings waiting. I also want to thank him for helping me get this book to the publisher, because it will please two of my co-workers to no end. They are my biggest fans, and they have hounded me about book 2 almost everyday for the past year. One of them hounded me the most, and now she is retired, but I know where she lives, and I'll take one to her, but before I leave I know she will ask, when is book 3 going to be published. All I can say is very soon.
- Author(s)MR James M Fields
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.