All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionA theoretical, mythopoetic work, Tractatuus Philosophika-Poeticuus uses various poetic, narrative and dramatic techniques and devices to fashion a new scriptoral genre, one that is engaged with critical discourses, even while it reads like a labyrinthine story. An aesthetic theory which depicts the path of writing through the deployment of a group of anymous wanderers and a constantly metamorphosing 'I', Tractatuus Philosophika-Poeticuus uses the parameters and the dynamics of the reading experience to construct this treatise on poetics. A work that defies convenient categorisation and tackles, through formal and stylistic invations, the very possibilities and limits of literature.
- Author BiographyAmir Parsa was born in Tehran and now lives in New York. He is the author of fourteen books. A former lecturer, educator, and director of award-winning educational initiatives at the Museum of Modern Art, Parsa is the acting associate dean at Pratt Institute in the School of Art and Design.
- Author(s)Amir Parsa
- PublisherUpSet Press, Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUpSet Press, Incorporated
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.