All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw muscles get bored, just like people do? And did you also kw that there's a 9 out of 10 chance that you're working the wrong muscles when you exercise? With TRACY ANDERSON'S 30-DAY METHOD you don't have to worry-her unique workout and eating plan will help you drop the weight and shrink your body in time. Based on ten years of scientific research and experience getting clients red-carpet ready-A-listers or t-Anderson has developed a revolutionary program that defies genetics to tone, trim, and reshape the body. Most exercises incorrectly focus on bigger muscle groups, such as the biceps or hamstrings, when they should really be working the smaller accessory muscles. Anderson teaches you how to shift this focus, activating and challenging the smaller muscles to achieve a long, lean physique instead of a bulky look. The 30-Day Method will also prevent your muscles from getting bored; and the menus will help boost your metabolism. This groundbreaking program includes: three proven effective 10-day muscle work sequences a dance cardio routine (featured on DVD) targeting the all-important accessory muscles Tracy's exclusive 30-day kick-start meal plan and detox dozens of delicious recipes. This comprehensive plan is unlike any other workout on the market and it leaves chance for anything but terrific, fast results!
- Author BiographyTracy Anderson began dancing as a child and at age 18 traveled to New York to realize her dream of becoming a professional dancer. After experiencing a considerable amount of weight gain, she began to experiment and research her own workout methods to transform her body--and those of others. After ten years of extensive research she developed the Tracy Anderson Method. Anderson has trained stars like Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Courteney Cox, Molly Sims and Naomi Watts, among others. She also owns the Tracy Anderson Method Stuido located in NY and LA and shares her unique workouts through her successful DVDs and webinars.
- Author(s)Tracy Anderson
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byDr Gwyneth Paltrow
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and DVD Audio
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.