Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMaking an important contribution to the rich literature on the impact of trade reforms on growth and employment in South Asia, this study tracks and examines the various phases of trade reforms pursued by Bangladesh over the past years. By applying appropriate analytical and estimation techniques, the study captures how and to what extent trade reforms have impacted on growth of manufacturing sector of the country during the various stages of the reforms and how employment scenarios have changed in labour-intensive and export-oriented sectors of the country over the corresponding periods as a conse-quence of the reforms.
- Author BiographyMustafizur Rahman is executive director at the Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Wasel Shadat is senior research associate at the CPD. Selim Raihan is associate professor at the CPD.
- Author(s)Mustafizur Rahman,Selim Raihan,Wasel Bin Shadat
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.