All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrade liberalization has swept over developing countries over the past few decades and its results have been argued about for the last few years. This important new book presents useful insights into the experience of APEC countries that have gone through numerous liberalizing reforms in recent times. Students, researchers and readers generally interested in APEC ecomies will find this book a good addition to their bookshelves.
- Author BiographyJiro Okamoto is a researcher at the Institute of Developing Economies, Wakaba, Mihama, Chiba, Japan.
- Author(s)Jiro Okamoto
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Modern World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.