Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret to Jesse Livermore's legendary trading success Although he began his career in 1892, Jesse Livermore is still considered to be one of the world's greatest traders. In life and in death, Livermore has always been a controversial figure and his methods held up as a model for traders of all generations. Through 45 years of trading and market observation, Jesse Livermore determined that stocks and stock markets move in a series of repetitive patterns. He then developed a series of unique tools, using secret formulas and equations that allowed him to identify and interpret the movement in stocks with uncanny reliability. In Trade Like Jesse Livermore, author Richard Smitten explores the technical aspects of Livermore's trading approach and shows readers how they can use these techniques to garner the success Livermore once did. Trade Like Jesse Livermore covers every aspect of Livermore's trading methods, from discerning market behavior and trends such as top-down and tandem trading to paying close attention to indicators such as one-day reversals and spikes. With this book as their guide, readers can learn how to trade profitably without fear or greed. Richard Smitten (New Orleans, LA) is the author of numerous books including Jesse Livermore: World's Greatest Stock Trader (0-471-02326-4), The Godmother, Capital Crimes, and Legal Tender.
- Author BiographyRICHARD SMITTEN is a full-time author and trader who resides in New Orleans, Louisiana. He holds a BA in English from the University of Western Ontario. As executive vice president of MTS International, he oversaw personnel on North Sea oil rigs, the nose cone design of the Dassault Mirage jet fighter, and security for the then newly discovered Nigerian oil fields. He also worked for the Vick Chemical Company where he was marketing director of the Canadian division. In 1998, Mr. Smitten became interested in Jesse Livermore, and began researching the man and his methodologies. In 2003, he founded Stock Market Solutions, a firm that teaches traders the Jesse Livermore Trading System (for more information, see www.stockmarketsolutions.org). Smitten is the author of numerous books, including Jesse Livermore: World's Greatest Stock Trader, The Godmother, Capital Crimes, and Legal Tender.
- Author(s)Richard Smitten
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.