All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionLeading Australian specialists plus Judge Diane Wood (USA), Professor Whish (UK) and Douglas White QC (NZ) reflect on recent trade practices developments and identify possible future trends. These trends and the way they are elaborated in the book are explained in the Introduction. The full table of contents is set out below.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byFrances Hanks,Philip L. Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.