All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe intriguing, witty and irreverent new mystery featuring Ancient Roman sleuth Marcus Corvinus. May, AD 41. The emperor Claudius has acceded to the throne, and the citizens of Rome look forward to an era of peace and stability. Not so Marcus Corvinus however, who finds himself embroiled in t one but two investigations. A friend of his wife has asked him to look into the murder of her brother, found stabbed to death at the Shrine of Melobosis. A wily businessman and torious womaniser, one seems to have a good word to say about Gaius Tullius, t even his less-than-grieving widow. But who would have a good eugh reason to want him dead? At the same time, Corvinus's daughter comes across a dead body in the Pollio Gardens, and urges her father to investigate. At first Marcus refuses to get involved - but when his enquiries lead him to Ostia, Rome's busy trading port, he uncovers a disturbing connection between the two deaths.
- Author BiographyDavid Wishart studied Classics at Edinburgh University and spent several years teaching in schools and at University.
- Author(s)David Wishart
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Marcus Corvinus Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCreme de la Crime
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.