All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of regionalism is essential as it has become a vital trend with profound regional and global impacts. Japan, Korea and China are regarded as the key actors for such action in East Asia. While regionalization has created building blocks for ecomic integration, the act of exclusion from regionalism will only lead to marginalization. Therefore, it is important to learn how to make it work. This book analyzes the effect of China, Japan and Korea's trade strategy on ASEAN countries. As closer ecomic ties between countries in the area have expanded significantly in the last decade, ecomic regionalization in East Asia has proceeded in a much more dynamic fashion than regionalist projects. Hastiadi argues that regionalism in the form of Regional Trade Agreements (RTAs) is better than the present regionalization as it promotes sustainability in the future.
- Author BiographyFithra Faisal Hastiadi obtained his BA in economics from the University of Indonesia. He continued his study at Keio University, Japan, where he was awarded a master's degree. He received his PhD from Waseda University, Japan. Currently he is serving as Research and Community Engagement Manager at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia.
- Author(s)Fithra Faisal Hastiadi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.