All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into three comprehensive parts, Trade to Win explains the fundamental elements of author Thomas Busby's proven trading approach-which deals with the significance and use of time, key numbers, and market indicators. Along the way, you'll find strategies for trading stocks, options, futures, and other financial products, and go beyond the numbers to learn about a few of the often overlooked aspects of trading-including risk management, money management, and the impact of emotions on your trading.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS L. BUSBY has been a professional trader and broker since the early '80s, working with Merrill Lynch and Smith Barney. Since its founding in 1996, the Diversified Trading Institute (DTI) has grown into one of the most successful trading schools in the world. After enormous success early in his career, Busby lost almost everything in the 1987 stock market crash. Following that experience, he developed a low-risk, short-term trading method that consistently generates profits and is the basis of the DTI curriculum. Busby is also the author (with Patsy Busby Dow) of The Markets Never Sleep and Winning the Day Trading Game , both from Wiley. PATSY BUSBY DOW is an attorney, trader, and former educator. She is currently employed by the Diversified Trading Institute as a staff writer.
- Author(s)Patsy Busby Dow,Thomas L. Busby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.