All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionProtect your trademark, protect your business. Trademarks -- the names and symbols that identify your business, brand, and products in the marketplace -- are important assets that you need to choose carefully and vigilantly defend. Using the information in this all-in-one reference, you'll learn how to protect: - business names - product names - product packaging - logos - slogans - domain names - anything that identifies your company, product, or service Trademarkprovides you with the plain-English explanations and step-by-step instructions you need to navigate the requirements of the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) and successfully register your unique mark. Learn how to: - choose marks that competitors can't copy - search for existing marks that might conflict with yours - register a name or other mark with the USPTO - protect and maintain your marks' legal strength - keep your mark safe from infringement - understand and resolve trademark disputes outside the courtroom This edition ofTrademarkprovides the most current information on trademark statutes and case law, and the latest registration processes, including online registration. Plus, you'll get a fully up-to-date glossary of trademark terms and FAQs fromDear Rich, co-author Richard Stim's popular intellectual property blog.
- Author BiographyUntil his death in late 2011, Stephen R. Elias was a practicing attorney, active Nolo author, and president of the National Bankruptcy Law Project. He was an important part of Nolo for more than 30 years, and was the author or coauthor of many Nolo books, including Bankruptcy for Small Business Owners. Other titles include Special Needs Trusts: Protect Your Child's Financial Future, How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, and Legal Research: How to Find and Understand the Law. Steve held a law degree from Hastings College of Law and practiced law in California, New York, and Vermont before joining Nolo in 1980. He was featured in such major media as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Good Morning America, 20/20, Money Magazine, and more. The blog he began on bankruptcy and foreclosure law continues at Nolo's Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Blog. Richard Stim specializes in small business, copyright, patents, and trademark issues at Nolo. He practices law in San Francisco and has represented photographers, software developers, craftspeople, publishers, musicians, and toy designers. He is the author of many books, including Music Law: How to Run Your Band's Business Patent, Copyright & Trademark: An Intellectual Property Desk Reference, and Profit From Your Idea. Stim regularly answers readers' intellectual property questions at Dear Rich: Nolo's Patent, Copyright & Trademark Blog.
- Author(s)Richard Stim,Stephen Elias
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleTrademark: Legal Care for Your Business & Product Name
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight703 g
- Width175 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement10th
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.