All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionTrademarks and Unfair Competition: Law and Policy Case and Statutory Supplement, 2012
- Author(s)H Blair & Joan V White Professor of Intellectual Property Law Mark D Janis,Professor Graeme B Dinwoodie
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.